Monday, February 28, 2011

Adventures to come!

Since I am coming back to the states months earlier than I originally planned, I realized I have much less time to do all the traveling I want to do. And last night, my roommates sat down and we decided to go crazy and plan and start booking trips! First, I am going to Venice again in two weeks! I am hoping to stop by and see Amy while I am there and then just get a chance to de everything I didn't accomplish last time I was there. A few of my roommates and I got overnight train tickets and since there are four of us going, we will hopefully have the full compartment to ourselves! Then, the second weekend in April, all of my roommates and I are taking off on Friday and heading to the Palma de Mallorca - a Spanish island in the middle of Mediterranean! Our plan to sit on the beach and soak up some sun for several days, just enjoying life, while we skip a few days of class! I am so excited!!!

Panoramic view of the port of Palma (photos courtesy of Wikipedia)

Mallorca is the middle and largest island in the waters east of Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment