Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Take that Europe

After working today from 9am to 6pm with only a lunch break and a ubahn trip to the other side of town for babysitting, I came home exhausted, so I spent all of the money I made today and more. But I think it was well worth it. My roommate Jessica and I have planned a grand excursion through Germany and Spain with a stop off in Dublin, Ireland just for fun.

We will start in the German city of Köln, which was the city on which I did my first ever German class project, so I am excited that my first real trip to Germany will start there. Then we go to Bremen, with (hopefully) a day trip to Hamburg. We then fly to Barcelona and spend a few days there before heading to Madrid. From Madrid we then fly to Dublin for a day before flying back to Bratislava. And taking the short bus trip home to Wien!

Epic, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment