Friday, January 21, 2011

Salzburgian Adventure!

I had another 9 to 5 grown-up work day to pay for the epicness of my future and also (and more practically) for my more immediate trip to Salzburg. Tomorrow! Jess and I are currently sitting on my bed checking out things to do in Salzburg and lucky us, Mozart was born this week, meaning we are going to Salzburg's Mozartwoche! (aka Mozartweek! still exciting, even in English!) Just think: concerts we can't afford, being performed by people we would love to see! Amazing, eh? Either way, we are hoping that they might have standing room tickets on site.

So things I want to do instead: Stiegl's World of Beer, Haus der Natur (because there is an aquarium!), the Salzburg Cathedral, Mozart's birth and residence house, Mirabell Gardens and Palace, and naturally the largest still intact Hohensalzburg Fortress on Mönchsberg!

No comments:

Post a Comment